Wednesday, July 11, 2007

New Feature: Web Snacks

I just added a new feature to OWF. I call it "Derrick's Web Snacks," and it's nothing more than links I find interesting. Most will be about food—it's an obsession of mine, you know—but some will be about my diverse interests. It's anything I think might be good for a quick read if you're looking for a break but doesn't deserve a post in its own right. If it doesn't show up for you on the right, leave a comment and tell me your browser and operating system.



MovableType and Wordpress probably have this feature out of the box, but I use Blogger, a flint axe in a Bronze Age of publishing solutions. It wasn't easy to add. If you like geeky web things, click here for my description of the process.



If you really despise visiting blogs, Snacks has its own RSS feed